Club Cleo Health, Beauty, Wellbeing

Club Cleo Health, Beauty, Wellbeing
Official Blog for Club Cleo: We've Been Making Women Look Great & Feel Fantastic For More Than 2 Decades

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Miss Lucy Loves: Cleo Goodie Bag



Show Club Cleo Some Love!

Just a quickie post on a Sunday evening to share with you lovely ladies a (rather rubbishly lit) photo of a prize I recently won.

One thing I love about Twitter is how fantastic it is for interacting with companies whether that be finding out when the ASOS sale is on or winning goodies from companies, I love it. I know lots of you have been lucky enough to win giveaways, too.
Club Cleo had a RT competition to win a £100 good bag and I won! I'd never really heard much of Club Cleo before, but if you have a look at their website, they have loads of products by a massive array of brands with a sway towards 'scientific' beauty products. The team at Club Cleo were really lovely and sent my £100 goodie bag to me so promptly and kept in touch to make sure I'd got it safe and sound.

And look at all these goodies! I was overwhelmed. Lots of different brands and loads of products which I've never heard of but am extremely keen to try. I've already started testing a few and will let you know what I think. In the meantime, go show Club Cleo some love!

Source: www.misslucyloves.com